The Italian BookClub interviewed me about my range of children’s books. They are delighted to hear about heartfelt books that consciously build inner connection to self and child while reading them. The stories inspire kids while making parents smile.
A CONGRUENT LIFE PODCAST INTERVIEW
“Inspirational Stories of Authenticity and Reinvention” invited me to record a web interview. Here it is…
ACONGRUENTLIFE.NET – http://acongruentlife.net/newman
Wondering what he could do to help disaster-impacted people in Haiti, Andrew Newman started asking others on the street for poems to share. Little did he know at the time that “poemcatching” would take him around the world and result in several anthologies of collected poems.
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Andrew shares pieces of his story, including:
- how he was motivated to start poemcatching,
- veering away from several generations of a family-owned business,
- discovering that he was, in fact, a creative person, and what that means for all of us,
- advice for tapping into our creativity and “unfolding” our own creative visions,
- the impact that men’s work and spiritual questing has had on his personal journey,
- embracing mission as a larger framework for life beyond goals and tasks.
Listen Here: http://acongruentlife.net/newman