After the Haiti earthquake I sat on a pavement and begged for poems for Haiti. I receivde 139 poems in 4 days and made a book called QUAKE – BUILT FROM NOTHING.
Within 12 months THE POEMCATCHER inspired and published 12 anthologies with over 1000 poems. Come and hear of the adventures of poemcatching from the pavements of St Andrew’s to the queues at Wimbledon.
An exhilarating hour rich with passion, creativity, humour and adventure.
- · What to do when you don’t want to forgive?
- · How to move on, without forgiving.
- · How I found relief from my 13 year grudge
- · Projection is more painful than pain, so stop.
- · Save your stories, keep your grudge, find freedom anyway.